Skype
prasna991

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Why do I have to tick the auto checkbox?!

Pixelo Pixelo

Good attempt at making picross on Flash. Programming and game is well executed.
But the tutorial is awful and doesn't really teach. I had to figure out stuff myself.

tamaii responds:

I guess you are right.
I'll re-design tutorial. Thank you!

Radius Raid Radius Raid

It is like Pixel purge, loved the ultra smooth graphics. I think it was hard accelerated, right ?

But Pixel purge had better replay-ability due to its level up system which was open ended.

While I definitely enjoyed your game, modern endless games have a multiplier system which has spoiled me :) But good start, upgrade them please !

jackrugile responds:

Wow, just played Pixel Purge... That game is incredible and in its own league, WAY above mine. That level up system is genius and definitely keeps me hooked.

I think whether or not canvas is hardware accelerated depends on your browser, not totally sure though.

GigaBuddy GigaBuddy

Good game, nice level designs. Level 7 is slow and laggy and I had to skip it.

garageworldgames responds:

I changed level 7 around and now it should have less lag.

Blocks that Grow Blocks that Grow

The blocks grow too slow..

RingStep RingStep

Nice game, great colors, style and music!

Just one tip, make it faster and easier to replay the level again and again, like super meat boy and super hexagon did :) Thanks

DISK DISK

At level 5, first I thought the red ones cannot be killed and was about to quit.. Then I figured I can jump. At and after level 5 the slow timing of the platforms make me wait and is boring, so I don't feel like playing after level 6.

Dodge The Bullet Alpha V4 Dodge The Bullet Alpha V4

Make it easier.. its not about the difficulty, but when the players feels like he is not in control, he is more likely to quit.

Music is good. Controls need improvements.. Second level is way too tough. Also for graphics you might consider choosing new palettes.. try Adobe Kuler

Fly Ball Fly Ball